Cabin opening notification?

Never tried it for this purpose but I use the fishy site (as it's often referred to on here) to monitor price drops. If you did an alert for a Havana cabin for any price changes, I think it might alert you if one becomes available

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Never tried it for this purpose but I use the fishy site (as it's often referred to on here) to monitor price drops. If you did an alert for a Havana cabin for any price changes, I think it might alert you if one becomes available

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Smart thinking! I'll definitely try that. What's the website?

We're not on Vista, but I did put our name on the waiting list for a balcony. The CSR said after final payment, right up to sailing, call & check. The wait list, in theory, we should get a call from CCL if one opens up.

I wanted a Havana cabin so bad this past May , and I called and had my name on a waiting list with Carnival, but they never called me , however because I still checked every day I finally was able to get one, and then on final payment day there must have been about 6 of them that opened up ...so keep looking and good luck

I wanted a Havana cabin so bad this past May , and I called and had my name on a waiting list with Carnival, but they never called me , however because I still checked every day I finally was able to get one, and then on final payment day there must have been about 6 of them that opened up ...so keep looking and good luck

Thank you! Unfortunately we're passed final payment but hopefully one still opens up.

Thats what I am going to try .I figure someone may forget final payment date so I'm going to call the next morning or do mock bookings after midnight

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

If you could handle an inside (which I totally can) grab that then wait for a balcony to open up. At least you're guaranteed a Havana! [emoji4]

I can't believe someone would pay $2593 for and inside cabin for 2. I wonder what a balcony will be if one opens up. I'm sure Havana area is awesome but for us I can't justify paying basically double regular cabin prices

I can't believe someone would pay $2593 for and inside cabin for 2. I wonder what a balcony will be if one opens up. I'm sure Havana area is awesome but for us I can't justify paying basically double regular cabin prices

Wow! That is a whole lot of money for an inside.

We only paid $100 more for our Havana Cabana for January 2019.

We booked the day they announced the deployment dates out of Galveston.

I have seen 3 price increases since we booked on January 12, 2017.

That is nuts. That's $1000 more than we paid for our regular interior. I was expecting it to be about $400 more