Any Zumba on the Anthem?

Kind of along the same lines - is the gym free or do you have to pay? If you pay - does it also allow you to use the spa (which I've already heard isn't a very exciting spa)? Just curious.

On cruises i plan to get up early and go to the gym and keep up with my routine but I usually don't go at all!!!

Kind of along the same lines - is the gym free or do you have to pay? If you pay - does it also allow you to use the spa (which I've already heard isn't a very exciting spa)? Just curious.

On cruises i plan to get up early and go to the gym and keep up with my routine but I usually don't go at all!!!

Using the equipment in the Fitness Center is free. Most ships have a sauna and/or steam room that is also free. However, on Oasis class, the sauna is extra cost.

The only Zumba I've ever seen on Royal Caribbean ships is not run by the gym, but by the Activities Team, so it all depends whether there is an activity person onboard capable, and willing, to run it.

Actually, come to think of it, after watching hundreds of Anthem vlogs I know I've seen people doing zumba like dances but it was usually outside and it looked like it was early in the morning because it was usually empty besides the ones taking the class.

Can't say if it was officially Zumba with an official instructor, but still - dancing is exercise and the people in the vlogs seemed like the were in exercise clothing.

Don't ask me which video, I'm searching you tube every weekend for those cruisers who upload their vaca videos!

Technically and legally, Zumba is a registered trademark and can't be used without the company's expressed permission. Classes can't be conducted under the Zumba name unless by a licensed/certified Zumba instructor. Now, ships and gyms can conduct "latin dance" style workouts that may or may not have movements similar to Zumba. These may or may not be similar to what you are used to doing in your local Zumba class. But I would bet that if you attended a Zumba class in another city, or another gym in your city, you'd find it different too.