Requirements for visitors onboard

Contact Regent or your TA. They will send you a form to fill out. This should be done at least 30 days in advance of your cruise (even though some people have gotten through the process sooner). I don't remember everything that I needed to be a guest on a Regent ship but I know that it included a passport. Even though I have sailed Regent since 2004, I still needed to fill out the form in order to visit the Mariner last summer.

Contact Regent or your TA. They will send you a form to fill out. This should be done at least 30 days in advance of your cruise (even though some people have gotten through the process sooner). I don't remember everything that I needed to be a guest on a Regent ship but I know that it included a passport. Even though I have sailed Regent since 2004, I still needed to fill out the form in order to visit the Mariner last summer.

We will have the Navigator docked for two days in Kahului Harbor here on Maui and would love to go aboard to get a first-hand look at the ship. Our question is (obviously doing all the paperwork in advance) can we go aboard by ourselves or must we be invited by passengers sailing that cruise?

We will have the Navigator docked for two days in Kahului Harbor here on Maui and would love to go aboard to get a first-hand look at the ship. Our question is (obviously doing all the paperwork in advance) can we go aboard by ourselves or must we be invited by passengers sailing that cruise?

We contacted Regent's Seven Seas Society (who were pleasingly prompt in a reply), and find that guests may not go onboard by themselves. Their visit has to be requested by family or friends who are sailing on the ship at that time.

It appears that you only need to fill out a form, but visitors need a passport or some sort of ID. My question was forwarded to my TA. There was some mention of a fee? For entry or food? Thanks travelcat for your always correct info.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It appears that you only need to fill out a form, but visitors need a passport or some sort of ID. My question was forwarded to my TA. There was some mention of a fee? For entry or food? Thanks travelcat for your always correct info.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are very welcome 😋 The fee has to do with having a meal onboard. There's no cost to board the ship. I hope that your TA can arrange your visit.