Extended Voyages Benefit - any experiences???

Georgeven

Hi there...

we´re booked in a B2B January next year on board the Quest: Intensive Costa Rica and Costa to San Diego. I booked at two different times with two weeks in difference I think... the point is I have filled the information and send it from the website to apply for the and haven´t heard back from Azamara.

Does anyone have any experience to share how to handle this or about how long it does take.?

Have a nice weekend you guys...

J.-

I use a travel agent. I'm not sure if you do. I have applied for b2b OBCs via the form on the website before and it's been pretty quick. The confirmation has come from my travel agent. If you book direct I'd phone Azamara's service centre for Norway armed with both reservation numbers and ask them to check it and email you up to date confirmations showing the OBCs for each cruise.

Phil

I never received a confirmation. My first hint was when I couldn't access the bookings on Cruising Power (agent website) and the reason given was that one can't access consecutive cruises (I forget the precise wording). I was able to generate a confirmation, but it would have been nice to be notified.