Listing of Excursions!? MY NCL

caddykid12

Ive been following excursions closely. It still only shows 18 for me

i leave in jan for 14 days. At what point do they start to appear? Im going to 8 ports and only 2 ports have options.

Id like to start planning but cant when nothing is able to be viewed for 80% of my sailing

Are they all out BEFORE final payment

Unfortunately, all we can say these days is that they will be released when they are released.

It's always been fairly random, but the fact that there are now almost daily threads on here asking when they will be available shows that they are being released very late on many cruises at the moment.

I would expect them no later than mid September. Not having the excursion should not delay your planning. Use the port of call boards, or trip advisor to find out what people do in your ports. Most of the time you will be advised to avoid NCL excursions anyway.

Ive been following excursions closely. It still only shows 18 for me

i leave in jan for 14 days. At what point do they start to appear? Im going to 8 ports and only 2 ports have options.

Id like to start planning but cant when nothing is able to be viewed for 80% of my sailing

Are they all out BEFORE final payment

We are cruising in October. All the ports were there except one. We were told to be patient. Excursions come when they are all set up. Last port came beginning of July so before final payment. Just keep checking.