When will Caribbean Nov. 2018 cruises post?

ETinCA

Sadly Caribbean and Panama Canal cruises for the 2018/19 season are missing, except for the Holiday season in Dec. 2018 - that may give an idea how the deployment for 2018/19 will look like.

Successively the itineraries get uploaded, I think by August we will have the full 2018/19 program for the Caribbean or Panama Canal.

I am also still waiting.

HAL is the last to the table with completing their Fall 2018/winter/Spring 2019 deployments, which is not unusual. However I don't seem to remember it running this late in the year before. Perhaps they are trying to sort out some charters, large groups, drydocks, etc before putting the ships on sale. Perhaps they are just watching trends for this fall and winters bookings to determine which ship will best fit the capacity needs for a specific itinerary, who knows ..... but if they finish by mid-august it will mean that celebrity will have had a full 10 month sales period under their belt before HAL even gets out of the gate - lots of ground to catch up comparatively!!! :o

Today, a wide range of new 2018/19 winter cruies were released, including Panama Canal, and I also think, Caribbean, just have a look at their website!

Sadly, most winter 2018/19 cruises passing through Panama Camal are held by Volendam, while in 2017718 they are operated by Oosterdam or Westerdam.

Luckily, in October 2018, March and April 2019, the larger oosterdam and Nieuw Amsterdam are also offering Panama Canal cruises.

Further Oosterdam ends up at the West Coast in April 2019. Which can only mean, that Nieuw Statendam is likely to go to Europe, and probably replaces her in Mediterranean Sea. :D