Cruise price?

57redbird

We're interested in a Signature Suite on the Eurodam for a future cruise...right now the price is $1999 pp - with Explore4 on the horizon, I expect the price will go up but my question is: can we expect the lower price to remain the same & available without E4?

Without a doubt, the price will go up with Explore 4 but it is impossible to tell whether or not the cost without Explore 4 will remain the same, go up or go down.

The one thing that is certain is that, once Explore 4 is re-introduced, you will have the option of booking with or without it.

Our Eurodam cruise last year did NOT go up when Explore 4 was added. We received two Pinnacle dinners, 2 Canaletto dinners, the SBP, and $300/person OBC. Don't automatically assume that the fare will go up. It ain't necessarily so.

Our Eurodam cruise last year did NOT go up when Explore 4 was added. We received two Pinnacle dinners, 2 Canaletto dinners, the SBP, and $300/person OBC. Don't automatically assume that the fare will go up. It ain't necessarily so.

Fingers crossed that that will be the case for ours!:D

We're interested in a Signature Suite on the Eurodam for a future cruise...right now the price is $1999 pp - with Explore4 on the horizon, I expect the price will go up but my question is: can we expect the lower price to remain the same & available without E4?

Here's a suggestion. If the deposit on this cruise is refundable, then go ahead and book now. This will give you three options:

1. You can keep this booking if it best suits your needs.

2. You can opt to rebook with the Explore4 if it seems to be a good deal, ie, the price doesn't increase too much.

3. You can opt to rebook without the Explore4 if that is cheaper than option 1.

If you are using a TA, be sure to find out if they charge a rebooking fee. Mine does not. Neither does Holland.