Divina Internet Packages

GadgetRick

So, we're leaving on Saturday and I'm looking at the Internet packages. However, it's a bit confusing. I'm looking at the Streamer Cruise Plus package for $80 but can't figure out whether this is $80 for the whole cruise or per day or whatever. Or, is it just up to 1.8GB of data?

Thanks.

So, we're leaving on Saturday and I'm looking at the Internet packages. However, it's a bit confusing. I'm looking at the Streamer Cruise Plus package for $80 but can't figure out whether this is $80 for the whole cruise or per day or whatever. Or, is it just up to 1.8GB of data?

They list 2 choices...for advance purchase

Streamer Day ---daily charge

Full Internet access including Audio and Video for 24h up to 340 MBs + an exclusive 20% more data (total amount 410 MBs)

Streamer Cruise -- all thru the cruise

Full Internet access including Audio and Video up to 1500 MBs + an exclusive 20% more data (total amount 1800 MBs)

Thanks.

I got this package last year. Basically, you get 24 hours of use where you can use up to 1.8GB. So every time I log in, the counter kept track of my minutes and how much data I was using. The package ends when either the time limit or data reaches the maximum. I hope it makes sense.

I got this package so I could stream my tv shows but the connection wasn't great and the audio/videos always lagged. The internet was very slow or the connection would drop in my room. I was able to use it properly only in the buffet but again the audio/video didn't work properly. It wasn't worth spending more on the internet just to get audio/video so in future I'd go for a cheaper package.

I got this package last year. Basically, you get 24 hours of use where you can use up to 1.8GB. So every time I log in, the counter kept track of my minutes and how much data I was using. The package ends when either the time limit or data reaches the maximum. I hope it makes sense.

I got this package so I could stream my tv shows but the connection wasn't great and the audio/videos always lagged. The internet was very slow or the connection would drop in my room. I was able to use it properly only in the buffet but again the audio/video didn't work properly. It wasn't worth spending more on the internet just to get audio/video so in future I'd go for a cheaper package.

So you're saying it's $80 for 24hrs? Yikes! That's a bit steep even by cruise line standards...

I will have to download/upload things for my business. I'm ok as long as it's not INCREDIBLY-slow.

They list 2 choices...for advance purchase

Streamer Day ---daily charge

Full Internet access including Audio and Video for 24h up to 340 MBs + an exclusive 20% more data (total amount 410 MBs)

Streamer Cruise -- all thru the cruise

Full Internet access including Audio and Video up to 1500 MBs + an exclusive 20% more data (total amount 1800 MBs)

Ok, I think it makes a bit more sense now. They're giving 1.8GBs now with the Cruise package. I have to decide if I need that much or if the Surfer Cruise is enough with 800MBs.

Thanks.

My girls and their two friends, (17 and 18-year-olds) had the streamer package @$49 for the cruise and when it ran out it automatically charged $11 for the daily plan (or maybe it was not automatic LOL) My fault for letting them have the charge but keep them happy so it was worth the extra money for the last few days [emoji12]

It worked fine for them for their needs which was mostly just keeping in touch with their friends… It's allowed some audio and video. My husband and I had the social package $19 for the whole week (no audio/video/web except social media sites) and that was useful for us to keep in touch while separated from the ship because we could iMessage or use WhatsApp and also post a picture or two on Facebook to make those at home jealous [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My girls and their two friends, (17 and 18-year-olds) had the streamer package @$49 for the cruise and when it ran out it automatically charged $11 for the daily plan (or maybe it was not automatic LOL) My fault for letting them have the charge but keep them happy so it was worth the extra money for the last few days [emoji12]

It worked fine for them for their needs which was mostly just keeping in touch with their friends… It's allowed some audio and video. My husband and I had the social package $19 for the whole week (no audio/video/web except social media sites) and that was useful for us to keep in touch while separated from the ship because we could iMessage or use WhatsApp and also post a picture or two on Facebook to make those at home jealous [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks. Unfortunately, I need more than just the social package because I need to download and upload photos--I own a photography business and have people working for me--so I'm a bit stuck. :(

Thanks. Unfortunately, I need more than just the social package because I need to download and upload photos--I own a photography business and have people working for me--so I'm a bit stuck. :(

Hopefully this streamer or surfer will work for you then and if you decide on the lower-priced package you could always pay for the extra days .... have a great cruise!!

Hopefully this streamer or surfer will work for you then and if you decide on the lower-priced package you could always pay for the extra days .... have a great cruise!!

Yeah, I think I might try that first (lower-end).

Thanks.