Dawn and Quest?

LadyBerard

Sure, it’s basically an adult scavenger hunt that was really funny to watch. There were about 10 teams and each team is given a lanyard with a number. The Cruise Staff would request a certain item (i.e. an empty pocketbook, a picture of the White House, a man wearing lipstick, a woman’s bra :o). Once teams had what they needed they would race up to the Staff to show them and the Staff would yell out the team numbers for the scorekeeper. Teams had a short amount of time and the Staff would yell “This Quest is closed” and move on to the next one. One of the last tasks I recall was the funniest as both one female and one male team member had to swap clothes. Never amazes me what people already on the UBP will do to win a bottle of champagne. Hope that helps!

Edited by patsfan1
spacing got messed up

Patsfan1 summed up Quest quite well. My only suggestion for any females attending, wear a pretty, fancy bra in case one is needed for the team. I had a functional white one on that I gave up for the team and I was rather embarrassed as they held up to front of everyone. Its definitely a good time (embarrassment and all).