Vegetarian Options

DisneyDatknee

Just booked our first X cruise on the Reflection for the day after New Year's. Worked perfectly as we could not sail before New Year's. Been wanting to try as a family member raved about them back when the Galaxy was in fleet.

I know there's always at least one dish on the menu that's vegetarian, but most of the time it has something cheese based. I'm not vegan, but I'm sensitive to dairy products. HAL had a vegetarian menu that had vegan/vegetarian options that were very good and we ordered each night for the next day. I didn't have great experiences with Royal/Carnival and mostly ate at the buffet.

Does Celebrity have good options?

My wife is Vegetarian (Lacto/Ovo) Not only do they have things well labeled, they also have a Vegetarian Specific Menu - you often can ask to see the next night's menu and if something not on there, you can let them know and they will work with you.

Celebrity has some amazing vegetarian food! We've sailed on the S class ships 4 times in the last 5 years, and each time we had at least 2 vegetarians with us. The buffet has a wide variety of vegetarian dishes (40% of the food there is vegetarian and across cuisines - from Indian, chinese, italian, mexican, continental, etc). The Mast Grill has some of the most amazing vegetarian burgers on the pool deck (complimentary). Even in the Main Dining Room (MDR) they have a separate Vegetarian Menu. But the best part is, that if you don't see something you like, they will make something specially for you. On our last couple of cruises, they used to come and ask us what we'd like to eat the next night and they NEVER said they couldn't. Their service and desire to delight every customer is really what keeps bringing us back to Celebrity.

Nick

On the Eclipse last year in Blue we had a wonderful vegetarian menu. But this year on Equinox in Blu we were told they no longer had a vegetarian menu. Our choices were very limited. Is it really true that there is no longer a vegetarian menu?