Not all passengers in stateroom doing back to back

My husband and myself sail on Rhapsody from Venice to Barcelona with our daughter in the same stateroom.

My daughter gets off at Barcelona while we go transatlantic to Tampa.

When we arrive at Barcelona will our daughter have to disembark early then wait for us to check in for our next cruise or will she be allowed to stay on the ship a little longer?

We plan to spend a little time with her in Barcelona before she needs to head to the airport but we haven't done back to back before so not really sure how it'll work.

You should be all checked-in for the second cruise automatically. All 3 of you can leave whenever you want. Just tell Guest Services you won't be with the B2B group so that they can give you your new SeaPass cards either the night before or early in the morning.

Spend as much time as you want off ship before she needs to be at the airport then you may re board when the time is given for you to be back. You will go through security again but let them know your consecutive cruisers and also let your cabin attendant know and check with Guest relations near the end of the first cruise that your consecutive.