Club Class on the Emerald Princess -Which dining room is it Who has booked Club Class

Ruth

On the Grand-class and Grand-like ships, CC is typically the starboard doors into Da Vinci (or equivalent), deck 6 midship. Search the forums for more comments in specific, but general consensus seems to be more smaller tables so you don't have to share with others too often, decent service, particularly by the hostess/host who get to know you and soon you can walk right in without having to show your CC belt buckle etc., but there's definitely a lot of question regarding if there's actually a bonus menu item compared to MDR, and few reports of true tableside preparations of anything.

Hi Ruth,

It is the Da Vinci dining room on the Emerald, left door entrance.

We didn't use Club Class but had good friends who did and they loved it. They didn't have to wait to be seated and service was wonderful. You will enjoy it too.

I haven't heard any negatives.

See you soon :cool:

Cindy

Just returned from Emerald Princess and used Club Class. Like other mentioned deck 6 Da Vinci dining room starboard side entrance. It was awesome; no wait; great wait staff.

Hi Ruth,

We didn't use Club Class but had good friends who did and they loved it. They didn't have to wait to be seated and service was wonderful. You will enjoy it too.

Cindy

How was the wait time for the regular dining?

On Emerald the regular dining in Da Vinci did not have any wait; at least we never saw a line. Da Vinci was never crowded; we saw quite a few open table in both club class and regular. We usually went to dinner around 6:30-7pm

What is Club Class? Traveling to Alaska on Emerald next year and am interested in this no wait in line program. Thank you.

Mid-ship mini-suites have been recategorized as Club Class mini-suites. Those cabins and full suites are eligible to partake in a special area of one MDR allocated as Club Class dining, set up to be more smaller tables and sized to minimize or eliminate waits. https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/club-class-dining/

What is Club Class? Traveling to Alaska on Emerald next year and am interested in this no wait in line program. Thank you.

Hello, if you book a club class mini suite you will pay extra; so check out with and without club class. Some people say the extra money is worth it. I was in full suite and we loved club class.

Hi Ruth,

Cindy

Cindy Thanks so much for the information -I received an email from your husband Curt yesterday stating you had canceled the trip...We will miss you but as I always say "until next time". And I am sure we will run into each other soon again. Thanks