Is it a full cruise?

Pugs&Kisses

Even if you do a mock booking you are only seeing a small selection of available cabins.

Carnival ships tend to sail at capacity even after school is back in session. On almost every cruise I've ever been on, there is a sign at Guest Services indicating no vacancies.

Even if you do a mock booking you are only seeing a small selection of available cabins.

Carnival ships tend to sail at capacity even after school is back in session. On almost every cruise I've ever been on, there is a sign at Guest Services indicating no vacancies.

I suspect they indicate no vacancies to deter the crowd of people who inevitably swarm down guest services to request upgrades.

Is there any way to see if it is a full cruise?

We are leaving on the Splendor next month! (YES YES YES!) I would love to know how full it will be, since it will be mid-Sept.

Is there any way to check?

It may not be full as of today, but by the time of your mid September cruise date, it will be.

There are two types of "full."

One is all cabins sold. As others have posted, you can expect that to be the case.

The other is total passengers. A mid-September cruise will have fewer passengers because there will not be as many kids to fill the three and four bunked staterooms.

A sell-out Spring Break cruise will have many more passengers than a sell-out mid-September cruise.