Complimentary dining in a speciality restaurant for suite class guests

Ex-vogue model

Just wondered whether this was still the case or whether it had stopped. I think it used to be one complimentary meal per 7days for suite class guests in a speciality restaurant. Can't see it mentioned on the Celebrity website. Grateful for info. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Now RS, PH (and Reflection suite and Signature suites) get unlimited speciality dining. No free speciality dining for other suites.....There was a cut off date (Dec 2015?) when they changed the rules so if you booked a long time ago it is possible you are still entitled but I think unlikely now...Perhaps someone can confirm the cut off date.

There are discounts for booking a package and many guests report discounts on board.

Yes - if you booked any suite before Jan 1, 2016 then you would be entitled to one specialty dining (for 7 nights cruise) and two for a longer cruise. Bring your original reservation document on board with you to provide evidence.

Ended when all Suites were allowed into Michael's Club.

I called Celebrity and they confirmed that if I booked a suite before Jan 1 2016 that I would be entitled to the grandfathered benefit. My upcoming 14 night cruise on Summit in a Sky Suite was booked Nov 2015 so I qualify for two complimentary specialty restaurants.

I called Celebrity and they confirmed that if I booked a suite before Jan 1 2016 that I would be entitled to the grandfathered benefit. My upcoming 14 night cruise on Summit in a Sky Suite was booked Nov 2015 so I qualify for two complimentary specialty restaurants.

They do usually honor the perks at the time of booking.

That is good to know that they are still honoring it based on booking. I thought the perk was removed when they opened Luminae since you are basically getting "special" dining every night. Luminae is great but I can see needing some variety especially on a 14 day cruise.