Help bonnie! My sailing for october 15, 2018 is gone!!

tromvest

Hi Bonnie:

My sailing on the Journey for October 15, 2018 from Venice to Rome has disappeared as well as all sailings on the Journey 2018 are gone.

I called Azamara reservations and LCV and they said all sailings are sold out. Yesterday, there were tons of cabins on all of the sailings. Could you please check with the "Powers that Be" and see what's going on.

Thank you so much,

Julie

I think Bonnie means that she doesn't know, not that she does know and can't tell you.:)

Very frustrating

Initially I thought by the use of words like web gurus it was an IT fix. It now seems to read otherwise:(

Very frustrating

Initially I thought by the use of words like web gurus it was an IT fix. It now seems to read otherwise:(

I'm not sure which way to take what Bonnie said . Does she not know if or what changes are being made to dates or itineraries or is she just not at liberty to say??

For azamara to keep everyone dangling and for it to take a week to have the October dates back on is inexcusable.

This would be be my first sailing with Azamara and I'm not impressed!

I'm not sure which way to take what Bonnie said . Does she not know if or what changes are being made to dates or itineraries or is she just not at liberty to say??

For azamara to keep everyone dangling and for it to take a week to have the October dates back on is inexcusable.

This would be be my first sailing with Azamara and I'm not impressed!

I was shocked today to find that not only the cruises have been taken down but our reservations are missing from our My Azamara account. So I would agree that this is being very poorly handled. It will (would have been) our first sailing on Azamara too. Hopefully, it will all get sorted out and they will not mess up these great itineraries. We are booked B2B with the Oct. 6th and 15th.

Bill

I have a feeling the Journey is going into dry dock and we haven't been told yet. Same thing is happening over with one of the boats on the Silverseas fleet. The booked guest were left hanging until finally told about the dry dock. Hopefully we find out soon what's happening.

I have a feeling the Journey is going into dry dock and we haven't been told yet. Same thing is happening over with one of the boats on the Silverseas fleet. The booked guest were left hanging until finally told about the dry dock. Hopefully we find out soon what's happening.

You may be right.

Does anyone here have any knowledge of future dry dock dates? I have not seen anything on this site about that subject.

Please respond if you have heard anything. Our reservations have disappeared as well.

Journey is going to dry dock 8 January 2018 in Singapore. It is a short ten day dry dock so its engine stuff

We are considering booking the Azamara cruise on the Journey starting 14 January

Now confused - 10 day dry dock starting on the 8th

I've been told it is only a 7-day dry-dock. The voyage on 14JAN2018, Singapore to Bali, will sail as scheduled.