Leaving on the Oasis today!

Have a great cruise! My family and I sail on Oasis in 5 weeks. I can't believe someone said something nasty about a baby! May I ask what was said? I have a 7 year old and 2 year old that will be sailing for the first time ever.

We'll be on Oasis with you - is it September yet???

We are also from NC & will be going on the Oasis but not till 4/15/18(too long)

We will be driving down also I was woundering if you took I 95 down all the way or did you get on 295 & go around Jacksonville.

P.S have a great time

I have made to trip from a Orlando to DC about 20 times we always take 95 all the way (but you can use your Waze app or something else to be aware of traffic). Same around richmond 95 not 295

We were arraigned FNDR at Giovanni's and they said we could only chose between it and Sabor. At first I was a little annoyed, but since we were Considering it anyway, I decided to have a drink and get my panties out of a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where did you ask about changing the reservation? Was it at the main desk when you get on the ship or at one of the restaurants? If they tell me those are my choices then I'll be asking them where I cancel and get my money back. From everything I read on here previously it seemed like people could switch fairly easy.

We are also from NC & will be going on the Oasis but not till 4/15/18(too long)

We will be driving down also I was woundering if you took I 95 down all the way or did you get on 295 & go around Jacksonville.

P.S have a great time

For the record, check Google Maps or Waze. Most of the time for us anyway, taking 295 saves time and aggravation, but its well worth it to do a traffic check on the way down and before you enter Jacksonville just to make sure. (From a NC girl now living in SC who drives down to PC and Orlando pretty regularly). ;)

For the record, check Google Maps or Waze. Most of the time for us anyway, taking 295 saves time and aggravation, but its well worth it to do a traffic check on the way down and before you enter Jacksonville just to make sure. (From a NC girl now living in SC who drives down to PC and Orlando pretty regularly). ;)
Google Map and Waze were really great for a drive down from SC to Orlando on the Saturday after Thanksgiving last year. A tractor trailer accident had a freak accident that spilled apples all over I-95 and it would have been 2 hours to get through the backup. We were routed to 17 and still had an hour backup that was still better than 2 hours.

I really check both APPs for the Jacksonville Eastern bypass because my husband does not like to be stuck on Dames Point Bridge.

I also vouch for waze. Done the drive from Florida to NJ many times. The most trying portion is near "that" VA/DC/BWI area, especially during peak hours.
We are originally from the MD suburbs of the DC area so we can commiserate about the traffic! Glad we don't have to deal with it in SC

Definitely check out the beef sandwich (or made to order salad) at Park Cafe. Didn't find it until our second to the last day when we were on Oasis last November. Will be visiting it several times on our upcoming Oasis cruise. Also, we loved Rising Tide bar!