Can you get room service before 6am?

sydsmom2034

from the X website:

Complimentary in-stateroom dining

Whether you are recuperating or just in the mood to relax, with our complimentary cruise room service you may never want to leave the comfort of your stateroom. Breakfast on the balcony? Choose from a continental or full breakfast, delivered to you by one of our attentive, friendly staff members*. Or select from a wide range of delicious dishes at any time of day, or night! While room service ordered between 11pm and 6am is accompanied by a US$4.95 fee (not suites), you can enjoy complimentary in-room service throughout the rest of the day.

I know it's not Cafe Bacio, but coffee/tea are always available in the buffet and they even have paper (with lids) or glass cups. We can usually get by until CB opens with a cup from the buffet.

from the X website:

Complimentary in-stateroom dining

Whether you are recuperating or just in the mood to relax, with our complimentary cruise room service you may never want to leave the comfort of your stateroom. Breakfast on the balcony? Choose from a continental or full breakfast, delivered to you by one of our attentive, friendly staff members*. Or select from a wide range of delicious dishes at any time of day, or night! While room service ordered between 11pm and 6am is accompanied by a US$4.95 fee (not suites), you can enjoy complimentary in-room service throughout the rest of the day.

Per above, unfortunately true.

We have had a 6:30am room service for coffee and pastries no charge

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

On NCL continental breakfast from about 6-10am is complimentary. Coffee, juice, pastries, muffins, yogurt, fresh fruit, and fruit plate all on an order form left on your door before 4 am. Not sure of the start time but I have had it arrive before 7 am.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Fill out the breakfast room service door card the night before. Ask for the 6:00-6:30am delivery time. You'll get your coffee and any food items you wish with no charge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums