Platinum booking a suite should be entitled to....?

jayscore

I'm curious, do suite cabins have to make the choice of steward service early, late, or both like any other cabin ?

I'm not speaking from a "high horse".:D

Just curious....

Thanks in advance!

ALL cabins have the choice of morning, evening, or both. If you choose both, why would it bother you to be asked to choose?

You want something special for Platinum status or for booking a suite or both - do so on another cruise line like Princess. It is worth the extra money.
I agree, Tootsie. I really enjoyed the fact that, on our first cruise on Princess, because we were in a suite, we got unlimited free laundry, free Internet, and the ability to eat breakfast at Sabatini's (equivalent to Carnival steak house) every morning (with free mimosas or bloody marys). Princess also gives their suite guests double credit for the cruise when calculating status updates.

In answer to the original question, I don't think it would break Carnival's bank to give Platinum or Diamond cruisers free Internet when they book a suite.

We sailed in a suite last month on Pride. We each received a bottle of water for being Platinum and another each for being in a suite. We went through most of it. We received one free bag of laundry for being in a suite, but since we each had three free bags for Platinum we didn't need that. Our steward did ask us our preference as to early, late or both for service.