Cruise article

notalandlover

And another thing - I never click on a link if the poster can't be bothered to describe the content. At least give us an idea why we should go to that link. What is at about? Too risky without some details beforehand. Many such anonymous links are clickbait or contain viruses.

And another thing - I never click on a link if the poster can't be bothered to describe the content. At least give us an idea why we should go to that link. What is at about? Too risky without some details beforehand. Many such anonymous links are clickbait or contain viruses.

You can go to google and do your own research. This is about the Captain of the Sea Princess instituting operations to avoid pirates for 10 days in a round the world cruise while they were in the Indian Ocean and certain Gulfs that lead into it.

You can go to google and do your own research. This is about the Captain of the Sea Princess instituting operations to avoid pirates for 10 days in a round the world cruise while they were in the Indian Ocean and certain Gulfs that lead into it.

I figured it out what it was about by reading the replies. And, it was news I had already read elsewhere, so I did not need to read yet another article. My comment was about the complete lack of information by the OP as to what the link was about, a pet peeve of mine. At least give us some information so we don't waste our time clicking on links that we have zero interest in, or that we are already aware of. A very simple courtesy that apparently some people can't be bothered with.

Edited by SantaFeFan