Onboard Shops Contact Information?

broadwaycam

You can probably get that info from the NCL corportate office...you'll need to tell them which ship you were on, as I believe there are a few different companies operating on different ships...NCL does not actually operate any of them....they are concession's...

Yeah, it's funny how that works out....you'd think that the cruise lines would have one contract with one of those companies, to work all the ships in the fleet....

In a perfect world, that would work, but my sister now works for one of these companies and set me straight. The contracts are usually put out to bid when a new ship is built or an existing ship is scheduled for a large-scale refurb. Since each company has different brands that they offer (Starboard's parent company, for example, is Louis Vuitton - Moet Hennessy) the contracts come down to what kind of retail spaces a cruise line envisions for the ship. Is it going for more higher end retail (think Gucci, Dior, Bulgari, etc.) or are they making a bigger emphasis on duty free liquor? That will affect how much a vendor bids depending on what type and how large of a space they'll be operating in.