I'm just really excited.

I feel kind of silly saying this but...I actually did not check the Royal Caribbean excursions at all!

Last year I did 100% of our bookings through TripAdvisor, so I didn't even think to check...there is an RC rainforest excursion in Puerto Rico for a not-crazy amount of money.

I don't usually book through the cruise line either, unless it is a situation like San Juan with strange port hours, or a long excursion with a tight return time.

• 2 weeks later...

We just hit our 100 day countdown til the cruise :D I can't believe it's still so many—when I was thinking about it in terms of "three months and change" it seems a lot shorter. But man, 100 days...

I still don't have any excursions officially booked yet, but I'm getting there. Parking is arranged, our AirBNB in Jacksonville is arranged, travel insurance is taken care of, reservations for shows are booked in...I wish there was more stuff to plan, honestly! Maybe I will make our packing lists in advance...I get such a rush from the planning process (meanwhile boyfriend is like 'just tell me how much money to bring and what to wear').

I don't know what I'm most excited for yet, but I am really stoked to try the zipline on the ship, eat at the steakhouse on the first night, see the diving show, and—of course—not have to spare one millisecond of thought towards work until I get back home :)

The best way to avoid cruise withdrawal when you leave Lady O in December will be knowing you have another cruise booked on her.

When I first started researching her for my March '17 trip I read a post on here that said that there was too much to do and to see in just 1 trip. The ship is a destination in and of itself. Truer words have never been written. The Oasis is a floating island that has EVERYTHING....including a NexCruise desk.

I'm sailing again in 59 days. I can hardly wait.

Sadly, I'm fairly sure that we won't be able to do a 2018 cruise, since I'll be using up all my vacation days to visit my friend in Arizona and to do a cheaper/shorter land-based vacation, so I am really hoping that this cruise will be awesome enough to carry me through to 2019!