Excursions or not? In Bassaterre, St. Kitts

nelsonbrandyl

Just wondering if this is a port you really want to do an excursion at or just get off and explore on your own? I know in Jamaica I personally will always do a excursion unless in Falmouth, then I stay inside the little shopping area if not doing one, all. Cause of what goes on in Jamaica. Opinions please.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

St.Kitts is not Jamaica. I would do Mr.Thenford Grey's island tour. You shop down at the dock. But I do not feel the bad vibe in St.Kitt's like I get in Jamaica. We are done leaving the ship in Jamaica. We have done what we want to do there on past visits. We did the Marriott Resort as a beach day in St.Kitts on our most recent visit. Great day.

St.Kitts is not Jamaica. I would do Mr.Thenford Grey's island tour. You shop down at the dock. But I do not feel the bad vibe in St.Kitt's like I get in Jamaica. We are done leaving the ship in Jamaica. We have done what we want to do there on past visits. We did the Marriott Resort as a beach day in St.Kitts on our most recent visit. Great day.

Awesome thank exactly the info I am looking for. I feel the same about Jamaica I will only get off in Falmouth and that's only to shop in the shopping center and then get right back on the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums