Search for Aft Balcony?

Ztras

After a few cruises, I learned the joy of the aft balcony. Now, I try hard to only go on cruises where I can get one. Is there a way, other than going cruise-by-cruise, date-by-date to search for cruises that have aft balconies available?

That's basically it. We narrow our search down to TA Repos. That narrows it down to 2 or 3 NCL ships in each direction. Our upcoming TA in Oct on the Getaway will be our 13th, every one of them with an aft balcony. Most of the time we book a year in advance. We also have snagged just the right cabin 3 weeks prior to departure.

After a few cruises, I learned the joy of the aft balcony. Now, I try hard to only go on cruises where I can get one. Is there a way, other than going cruise-by-cruise, date-by-date to search for cruises that have aft balconies available?

Aft balconies are our favorites too...searching as soon as the cruise dates are released has been my 'method'. Really wish there could be an easier way.

I was spoiled my first cruise by an aft balcony on the getaway, now I compare every room to that experience. With 4 cruises booked, we have 2 aft balconies (Epic/Escape) and wouldn't change that experience for anything. The views are awesome!

There is no way through NCL to narrow the aft balcony down in a grouping, so you'll have to go cruise by cruise to get your aft balcony. Look at all the ships that offer aft balconies and narrow it down to the cruise you want to experience and ship you'd like to cruise on! Enjoy!

For Alaska, the only way to go....just jumped ship from RCCL to NCL Bliss. Had to book the Sept 2018 cruise in an aft to get the half deposit special even though we want to go in 2019. That schedule comes out any minute at which time we will transfer the booking.

First NCL cruise as well, cannot wait...........:hearteyes: