Characters on anthem character breakfast

Does anyone know which characters are part of the character breakfast on Anthem?

Thanks.

MARAPRINCE

I really hope that someone answers this! I asked about the character breakfast and dreamworks awhile ago and didn't really get an answer. We leave Oct. 28 on Anthem with a 5 year old granddaughter and she would love a character breakfast! How do you sign up and can you do this more than once?

I really hope that someone answers this! I asked about the character breakfast and dreamworks awhile ago and didn't really get an answer. We leave Oct. 28 on Anthem with a 5 year old granddaughter and she would love a character breakfast! How do you sign up and can you do this more than once?

Sign up on your cruise planner.....I noticed it was available on my October 12th Anthem cruise although we have no interest since it's just DH and myself...no extended family sailing on this cruise with us.

We are on the same sailling! I even tried asking on our Roll Call was told Dreamworks characters. But I would like to know which one(s) before I make the reservation.

It is now available to book through your reservation.

Someone must have done this breakfast!!!!!!:(

MARAPRINCE

We were on the Anthem this past July. We were told that the characters vary each time they have the breakfast. At our breakfast they had Shrek and Puss in Boots. My grandchildren did enjoy the breakfast.

Not sure who they have at the breakfast but they had for meet & greets costumes for King Julien (Madagascar), Gloria (Madagascar), Puss in Boots, & Princess Fiona on Liberty.

On Harmony for meet & greets they had Kitty Soft Paws (from Puss in boots), Puss in Boots, Princess Fiona, King Julien, Alex the Lion (Madagascar), Poppy & Branch (Trolls), Shrek, the Penguins of Madagascar, Gloria, Po (Kung fu panda), Shrek, & Tigres (Kung fu panda.)

As you can see not all ships are equal and it may vary on how many kids they expect on a sailing. Your best bet is to go to the roll call boards and pick the next couple of sailings of your ship/itinerary and ask on there if anyone is doing the breakfast and if you can find some people ask them to report back after they sail.

They do have the meet & greets, however some are professional photos only and they will not allow you to take your own pictures so you may need someone standing to the side taking pictures from a slight distance if you do not have a photo package. They also have a dance party & a parade. Look over your cruise compasses very carefully far in advance & take some highlighters. Highlight all the dream works stuff in one color & stuff you want to do in another. One of the parades was around 9:00 AM so if you wait till the day of you may already miss some opportunities. Also we were on one sailing that the dance party was on boarding day so check day 1's compass as soon as you get on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums