Refreshment package on sale

I think the price/discount may vary depending to the ship you are on. It actually said the discount offered was cheaper than onboard prices. Well we ended up buying the deal as it includes bottled water which we will drink loads of, and fresh juices. Plus all those lovely cocktails which slip down so easily.

• 2 weeks later...

This seems to be back (after being gone) for my Oasis sailing in a few weeks, or at least for the Refreshment package. It was $18 when this thread started, I waffled for a while and it went back to $26. I happened to check again tonight and it was back to $18/day. I caved.

BTW, when do you get your refillable cup for this?

This seems to be back (after being gone) for my Oasis sailing in a few weeks, or at least for the Refreshment package. It was $18 when this thread started, I waffled for a while and it went back to $26. I happened to check again tonight and it was back to $18/day. I caved.

BTW, when do you get your refillable cup for this?

The cup will be in your stateroom when you arrive.

I received an email offereing "up to" 30% discount. When I checked the price for our up coming cruise on the Navigator next month, the price is the same its always been. £41.80 a day - quite a lot for 14 days.... No way am I going to drink nearly £600 ($750) of alcohol. I want to be able to see where I am going, not be drunk for 2 weeks. If thats anyone's kind of holiday then you have problems and try AA

Totally agree with you, shocked that the cost for the drinks package on the cruise we have booked next year is £50 per day, on the boat for 14 nights, no way would I spend that amount on a drinks package, to me this is over charging. If the cost lowered by 30% then I'd be tempted. Wish they didn't ditch the select package as that seemed reasonable and contained beer which is my preference.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! We are sailing on the Freedom 2/18/2018. When I looked today the deluxe Beverage package is $43 a day. Refreshment package is $18 a day and soda is 8.50 a day.

Does this mean they are on sale? Very confused because I never got an email or saw the word sale mentioned anywhere.

Also does this includle gratuity or do we pay extra on ship or on top of the $43 a day?

Thanks for any help!

Hi! We are sailing on the Freedom 2/18/2018. When I looked today the deluxe Beverage package is $43 a day. Refreshment package is $18 a day and soda is 8.50 a day.

Does this mean they are on sale? Very confused because I never got an email or saw the word sale mentioned anywhere.

Also does this includle gratuity or do we pay extra on ship or on top of the $43 a day?

Thanks for any help!

Sorry, your gratuities will be paid when you buy the package. You can always tip more if you receive great service.

Sorry, your gratuities will be paid when you buy the package. You can always tip more if you receive great service.

Thank you! I think we will pass on the deluxe Beverage package. I just can't see us drinking $800 worth of beverages considering we have 4 days in ports as well. If we were on the ship the whole time we definitely could!:D

Thank you! I think we will pass on the deluxe Beverage package. I just can't see us drinking $800 worth of beverages considering we have 4 days in ports as well. If we were on the ship the whole time we definitely could!:D

Another option is the 10 drink card, usually advertised starting on day 3. Price varies by ship.