How to create a roll call

gravitar

I see that. Your thread is definitely there in the NCL Sky roll call forum but doesn't show up in the "find your roll call" search feature. Perhaps it takes a while to show up there? Sorry, I don't know for sure.

Thanks for the reply. I saw it there as well but not using the search feature.

When you do a new thread starter make sure you put the ship, the date and the cruise in the title. Then wait for a few days for the mods to pick it up and move it to the Roll Call area.

Thanks, that was the answer I was looking for. Have all of that in the thread title so in a few days I expect I would see it in the Roll Call area.

Thanks, that was the answer I was looking for. Have all of that in the thread title so in a few days I expect I would see it in the Roll Call area.

On the main page look for the STICKY:

How to Set Up a Cruise Critic "Meet & Mingle" (or, Meet & Greet) on your NCL Cruise

Follow the instructions.

If the activity seems slow - read the main part of the forum looking for questions about the ship on your

cruise or questions about the cruise and coax these folks to join the Roll Call - the Meet & Greet function

comes later - it takes as little as 20 folks to get this roll call rolling M&G optional.

Stir up some interest - folks attending the M&G may be apt to be looking for group engagement of shore

excursions or other activities.

Good Luck - hope everyone has a cruising good time !

SEE THAT YOU ARE referring to 11/10 SAILING OF THE NCL SKY

The roll call activities of the SKY are not necessary in the same class of cruises with 7 or more days cruises

where there is apt to be more interest.

SEE THAT YOU ARE referring to 11/10 SAILING OF THE NCL SKY

The roll call activities of the SKY are not necessary in the same class of cruises with 7 or more days cruises

where there is apt to be more interest.

I noticed the limited participation on the other SKY threads. Your explanation makes sense!