Pre hotel Liberty New Jersey Anthem of the seas

trev71

I know this has probably been asked 100 times and I cant find it. But where is the best hotel to stay at the night before, We are sailing on them Anthem of the seas Nov4th. Normally cruise out of Florida or San Juan. :)

Id like a hotel that arranges a shuttle to the hotel and cruise port or taxi. If so how much are the taxis. Thanks Guys

I know this has probably been asked 100 times and I cant find it. But where is the best hotel to stay at the night before, We are sailing on them Anthem of the seas Nov4th. Normally cruise out of Florida or San Juan. :)

Id like a hotel that arranges a shuttle to the hotel and cruise port or taxi. If so how much are the taxis. Thanks Guys

Country Inn & Suites in Elizabeth has a cruise package whith airport and cruise port shuttle.

I don't know if that's the "best" hotel. I would also ask this on the East Coast Departures forum for other ideas:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415

Country Inn & Suites in Elizabeth has a cruise package whith airport and cruise port shuttle.

I don't know if that's the "best" hotel. I would also ask this on the East Coast Departures forum for other ideas:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415

Thanks bob I was hoping you where going to reply.

Thanks bob I was hoping you where going to reply.

You're welcome, but be sure to ask on the other forum. Making transportation arrangements in the NYC area is not a trivial matter, and a lot depends on time of day, where yiou are coming from, budget, etc.

What is your budget? Number of people? What time does your flight arrive? Very few hotels offer a shuttle to the port, but all the hotels will help you with transportation. In addition to Country Inns look at Embassy Suites which offers a shuttle for $20/pp. Expect to pay $55-70 for a taxi or car service.

What is your budget? Number of people? What time does your flight arrive? Very few hotels offer a shuttle to the port, but all the hotels will help you with transportation. In addition to Country Inns look at Embassy Suites which offers a shuttle for $20/pp. Expect to pay $55-70 for a taxi or car service.

Agree with above......I research every way including amenities, cost and shuttle and figured the Embassy comes out top.

Wife and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency on the Hudson. The hotel was great and right next to the underground to take you into central new York if you wish. They don't have a shuttle service to the port but the hotel arranged everything for us and it went like clockwork

The Hilton Garden Inn/Staten Island has a complimentary shuttle from EWR and complimentary shuttle to the Staten Island Ferry if you want to go into the city. They also have a shuttle to Cape Liberty, not sure if it's free though.

We stayed at the Best Western Newark Airport. The shuttle picked us up from the airport and dropped us off for the cruise the next day. Service was top notch. One night and the shuttle both ways was $175.00.

That's a good price. Our car service from Elizabeth to the port was $125 alone.

Stayed last month at Ramada. Hotel was fine. Shuttle provided to transit station for those wanting to visit NYC. Shuttle to and from cruise terminal was excellent, thought the whole package was very good value. Including parking for 9 nights cost was $235 per room.

Considering parking at pier for 9 nights would have been around $180, hotel was a bargain.Cruise package can only be booked with trinity reservations, not directly with hotel but Trinity was very easy to work with. I would stay there again.