Cruise Atlas is out.

Thanks for the PDF!!! We have been looking for months for our 2019 cruises.

We are already doing RT from our home in San Diego 3/25/19 Eurodam doing Hawaii/Tahiti. BUT we want this instead:

April 3 2019 San Diego to Fort Lauderdale doing Panama which is already on the books with HAL for over a month. We would arrive and off ship 4/18. We want to do a TA to The Mediterranean right after even if we stay a week in FLL. So far with our Sherlock Holmes investigation we have come up with possible Zaandam back at FLL on 4/24 from South America which does not give where they will be after that or the new Nieuw Standam ( sorry spelled it wrong) which will return from their last Carribean cruise of 14 days on 4/21. So now we will wait and see hopefully by December they will open the rest of 2019! My PCC is on top of it and she said that there is a good possibility that our Sherlock Holmes stuff might pan out! We hope! We might just do The Prinsdam 30 day in March 2019.

Denise:)

When I do get one, it is the abridged version - the one without the deck plans.

I have also received such. That is NOT the Cruise Atlas. What I have received is specific to a given cruise area. The lack of deck plans is unhelpful as I try to convince some friends to join me on a cruise. But, those abridged editions are less costly to produce, I have no doubt.