Thinking of trying Celebrity

cruisebabe50

This particular poster has nothing but negative things to say about Celebrity...no matter what anyone else posts.

I think perhaps you should think of the impression you are giving to someone who asked about Celebrity, these sorts of comments really just would put me off.

How is that bashing Celebrity? He/she is just stating an opinion - and one which I agree with, as I stated in my post above. And it may be helpful to the OP ;p

I think you explained yourself very well but the previous one from He/She did not say enough to help out the OP.

It's almost like saying don't cruise Celebrity without saying why.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This particular poster has nothing but negative things to say about Celebrity...no matter what anyone else posts.

What anybody else post is irrelevant, the poster has a different opinion and should be able to voice it. If you don't agree, don't get your undies in a bundle, just ignore it.

It's helpful to people with an open mind that believe that everyone has a right to their opinion EVEN if it doesn't doesn't agree with yours. I have mine and that's the only one that counts. Let the poster make up their own mind and do what they feel is best. Don't be influenced by the other opinions, good or bad.

So in other words, we shouldn't be influenced at all by your opinions?

He has numerous posts stating his many "displeasures" with Celebrity.

How is that bashing Celebrity? He/she is just stating an opinion - and one which I agree with, as I stated in my post above. And it may be helpful to the OP ;p

After not sailing Celebrity 13 years we took a cruise on the Silhouette in April.

We had a great cruise.

However it was not the Celebrity we remembered.

The food was good, but nothing like we remembered.

It just did not seem as upscale as it used to be.

Ages seemed to be in the 50+ range.

Would I sail Celebrity again, of course.

Cruises, like food are subjective depending on your likes and dislikes.

If you are looking for great entertainment, the Oasis and Allure offer the best at sea.

We have cruised all the mass market lines, true to none but have found that Princess offers

a fine product.

Royal and Regal are stunning ships. and it is a well know fact that their buffet is as excellent as is their MDR.:)

You may want to consider Princess.