Fall Weather In Europe

Does anyone know about how cold we can expect it to be late in Oct generally? We are trying to decide what to pack which is always tricky with a B2B cruise. We will be sailing from Southampton on Oct 24th. Then on to Rotterdam, Brussels, Cherbourg & LaHavre (Traveling to Paris). After this we are doing the second leg which sails to the Caribbean so we know what to expect then.

We have been in that area in November. We had some 30 degree days and some 50 degree days. The weather is perfect for touring Europe. A bonus is there are no lines. We always visit Europe in the off season. Burgge is pleasant to walk around in November and crowded mess in the summer.

We were in Le Harve, Cherbourg & Zeebrugee at the end of October last year. It was dry on all days and sunny, but not warm though. There was a large amount of fog in Zeebrugee but it disappeared by late morning.

Wether is unpredictable at any time though

Does anyone know about how cold we can expect it to be late in Oct generally? We are trying to decide what to pack which is always tricky with a B2B cruise. We will be sailing from Southampton on Oct 24th. Then on to Rotterdam, Brussels, Cherbourg & LaHavre (Traveling to Paris). After this we are doing the second leg which sails to the Caribbean so we know what to expect then.

It will be cold and wet so bring a coat and umbrella but at least you have the Caribbean to look forward too later.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Be aware it is 2 hours by coach from Le Havre to Paris.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

I live in England and travel often. Late October for Southampton I'd bring some warmer clothing such as jeans, long sleeved tops and a warm jacket/coat then for the rest I'd layer up as the weather can be un-predicatable so layering to keep warm or take off can be handy. Also waterproofs is a good idea.