Recent AARP gift card order

kc58ab

I submitted my first AARP order for Carnival gift cards and it says it was shipped on August 21st. I still have not received my order. Has anyone else ordered around this time receive theirs yet? Anyone know how long it typically takes to receive?

I looked back at my last three orders, SGerais and I are in line with our order times. Twice I ordered on a Saturday and they arrived on the following Friday. Another ordered on a Thursday and arrived on a Thursday. I track them so I know when to either be home or plan a trip to UPS store. I always order $500 and have to sign for it.

what is this of which y'all speak?????

I belong to AARP...........free money?????????????

details please:D:D

In essence, yes free money. You can get Carnival gift cards on occasion through the AARP rewards for good website for 10% off. $100 gift card for 90 or $500 gift card for 450.

FYI- I bought AARP cards 3 times for this cruise... first 2 times it took a week as others said. The 3rd time it took 2 weeks- I was about to panic and start following up with AARP to find out where it was when it arrived. BTW apparently if you buy $500 or more at once they don't mail it- it comes via UPS and you have to sign for it.

Just a heads up- make sure you're buying your Carnival gift cards from reputable sources and not gift card resellers... I was completely unaware that there are a ton of scams going on right now with gift card resellers... one cruiser paid for her cruise next week, Cheers, excursions etc- with gift cards- only to find out this week that her entire cruise was cancelled by Carnival for non-payment. It seems that when Carnival discovered the fraudulent cards, they reversed all her payments without notifying her. When she didn't make final payment, they cancelled her cruise. She used a TA so maybe the TA is at fault, not sure...

Bottom line- if you used a gift card resaler, CHECK YOUR BOOKING! Make sure anything you paid for with the gift cards is still in place with Carnival.

If you purchased your cards directly through AARP, Verizon, Allstate, your local grocery store, you're likely okay.

I submitted my first AARP order for Carnival gift cards and it says it was shipped on August 21st. I still have not received my order. Has anyone else ordered around this time receive theirs yet? Anyone know how long it typically takes to receive?
I ordered them on the 18th and got them on the 25th :)