RC Website: What A Mess

Thanks Bob- I started to, then when I realized I would have to enter all of my info including my RCCL membership number, I sighed heavily and postponed my efforts.. partly because I just spoke with my father who went through the multiple screens, entering information, then the system froze on him. I may try your sneaky method in the coming days. ;)

My cruise is also missing. I'm not going to freak out, since it is still 18 months away and it sounds like common problem at the moment.

I still don't understand how RCI can have so many website and IT problems.

You should always find a good TA - they will solve all your problem . You shouldn't have to worry . A good TA will make up for a Bad cruise line !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I haven't gone back to the beginning and read all the posts so I don't know if this was covered. I created a crappy Royal website vent thread a month or two ago. Some of the people responding said to use the incognito tool in the browser you're using. It doesn't cache anything which seems to work around an issue Royal seems to have with their website.

I tried it and have never had a problem since. I can explore any portion of the Royal website for as long as I want now. Below is how to use it.

Chrome - click on the 3 dots at the right hand top of the screen and click on "New incognito window" OR click "Ctrl-Shift-N"

Microsoft Edge and/or Windows Explorer - on the browser screen, click "Ctrl-Shift-P"

Firefox - not a clue... I never use it.

If this has already been discussed, then mea culpa.

Tim