Where can I find my OBC?

Hi Everyone,

Is there a place on the website where it shows the OBC given from RCCL and from a travel agent for an upcoming cruise? I just want to make sure I have what I was told I was getting. Thankyou!

Check your cruise planner for OBC from the cruise line.

OBC from a TA won't be available or shown until your onboard.

I would have your TA make a copy and email/mail the confirmation page to you from RCI showing your OBC. Keep that

with your paperwork that you take on board with you as proof.

BTW: OBC usually does not show up on the ship until the second day. If you don't have an on screen check for your account on the cabin TV, you can get a print out at GS desk on that second day.

Thanks for the reply,

I still can't find it on the cruise planner.

quote=Jgoodall08;53897846]Hi Everyone,

Is there a place on the website where it shows the OBC given from RCCL and from a travel agent for an upcoming cruise? I just want to make sure I have what I was told I was getting. Thankyou!

Thanks for the reply,

I still can't find it on the cruise planner.

quote=Jgoodall08;53897846]Hi Everyone,

Is there a place on the website where it shows the OBC given from RCCL and from a travel agent for an upcoming cruise? I just want to make sure I have what I was told I was getting. Thankyou![/quote

For example, select Beverage Packages. At the top of the Cruise Planner page you'll see your RC OBC. You should see your OBC between "order history" and "cart". Island lady answered your question (post#3) concerning your TA OBC and what you should do if you want to see the TAs OBC (and RCs OBC should also be include on theTAs paperwork. At least ours always is).

Edited by davekathy

My children gave me a gift certificate and I've applied it toward OBC. After a while and it not showing up and me not knowing if I had applied it correctly, I called RCC and the agent confirmed that it was there, but it wouldn't show up on my reservation. After a while of my grumbling & fussing, he emailed me a copy of my confirmation that showed it. Because of the way it's showing, or not showing, I can't use that credit towards purchasing any drink package, etc.

Perfect thankyou! I'm trying to login via laptop instead of my

Phone and maybe I will see it there. If not I will call them. It's also my first time actually having OBC From both the line and the agent and I don't want to get ripped off haha. It seems like there's not much reassurance when a travel agent says they are going to give it to you huh? Just have to take their word?

My children gave me a gift certificate and I've applied it toward OBC. After a while and it not showing up and me not knowing if I had applied it correctly, I called RCC and the agent confirmed that it was there, but it wouldn't show up on my reservation. After a while of my grumbling & fussing, he emailed me a copy of my confirmation that showed it. Because of the way it's showing, or not showing, I can't use that credit towards purchasing any drink package, etc.

... It seems like there's not much reassurance when a travel agent says they are going to give it to you huh? Just have to take their word?

Correct, it's just between you and the travel agent.