Clarification please on posted prices

I want to start by saying my thoughts and prayers are with all the millions of people still in harms way, displaced and the hundreds of volunteers helping with disaster relief, search and rescue missions in my home state of Texas. My own son from NE Texas is headed south with his flat bottom boat to assist with rescue efforts.

Now my question, do the prices on the RCL website for the deluxe drink package, the voom 1 device package and the surf and drink package all already have the 18% gratuity added? Are do a couple have it added already and others not? It is hard knowing which way to go if it is not consistent, and that is rarely the case with RCL. Any help is really appreciated. We are The surf and drink package is listed as $59 per day which would be a significant saving over purchasing them separate if that already includes the gratuity. Thanks for your input.

I want to start by saying my thoughts and prayers are with all the millions of people still in harms way, displaced and the hundreds of volunteers helping with disaster relief, search and rescue missions in my home state of Texas. My own son from NE Texas is headed south with his flat bottom boat to assist with rescue efforts.

Now my question, do the prices on the RCL website for the deluxe drink package, the voom 1 device package and the surf and drink package all already have the 18% gratuity added? Are do a couple have it added already and others not? It is hard knowing which way to go if it is not consistent, and that is rarely the case with RCL. Any help is really appreciated. We are The surf and drink package is listed as $59 per day which would be a significant saving over purchasing them separate if that already includes the gratuity. Thanks for your input.

The posted prices do not include the 18% gratuity. The gratuity will be added at checkout and you will see the total before you have to enter your credit card info.

The drink package does not. The price you will pay per day will be the listed price plus 18%. For combined packages containing the drink package, you must also pay gratuity on the deluxe package and possibly on the other component as well, depending on what that is. For example, for the combined drink package with the 7 night specialty dinner plan, you pay gratuity only on the beverage, since gratuity is included in the dinner plan price.