Chefs Table

tt_moore

You will get a confirmation a day or two after sailing. It is usually the 2nd to last night of the cruise, but that does not always hold true. You will receive a nice letter in your cabin telling you the time it begins and where to meet at.

Allow yourself at least 3 hours for it. You will get a galley tour and several demonstrations and the wine flows non stop!!!

You will enjoy it!

Few questions....

I have made the 'purchase' and received confirmation email. When do I make the actual reservation for the night? On board? Via email (who to email?)

Are there multiple nights to chose from?

What time is it?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

We've done the CT a couple of times. You don't choose anything. Unless there is that much demand, there is just one CT. They will tell you what night it is and where and when to meet, which has been at 6:00 (or was it 6:30) for us. Please be on time. Once in the meeting place, you'll be addressed by the chef and led to the dining area as a group. You may be able to call the MD once onboard and ask what night the CT is and if your spa appointment is that day, reschedule it for an earlier time. Allow for about 3 hours for the meal and I'd recommend you not eat lunch that day.

So we won't even know until we are a few days in to the cruise? ?? Wow, I have spa appts booked in later afternoon. What time does the meet up typically start?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

Onboard, we've been able to find CT info at the Steakhouse Dinner set up the first day. This might be unique to the Miracle.

You will get a confirmation a day or two after sailing. It is usually the 2nd to last night of the cruise, but that does not always hold true. You will receive a nice letter in your cabin telling you the time it begins and where to meet at.

Allow yourself at least 3 hours for it. You will get a galley tour and several demonstrations and the wine flows non stop!!!

You will enjoy it!

Hoping this isn't true for our Feb 2018 cruise on the Triumph. I'll enjoy it no matter which night but would love to have it be the last night on board as that will be my birthday! There's a lot going on that week - Fat Tuesday is the 13th, Valentine's the 14th and my birthday the 16th. Every night will be a PARTY!

It's a great experience, food is just amazing and the presentation of the food are mini works of art. Your are treated like kings and queens. Go hungry it's a lot of food! You"ll get a group pic and the menu not to mention a wonderful memory. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums