Beverage Package and Cococay

I searched the threads to see if this has been answered and was not able to find it.....so I apologize if this is a repeat question.

Does the beverage package, the alcohol one, work at Cococay? Not sure if that is a RCL island or not, one of the few ports we have not been to yet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Great thanks! That makes my decision to get the package easier. It is a short weekend cruise so I was not sure if we wanted the package or not. Have used it a lot on other ships!

Just be aware that the drink package does not cover beverages in special containers. For example, they sell a Coco Loco served in a whole pineapple on Coco Cay. This is not covered and you would be charged $12. However, if you order the Coco Loco without the pineapple, it would be covered.

Just be aware that the drink package does not cover beverages in special containers. For example, they sell a Coco Loco served in a whole pineapple on Coco Cay. This is not covered and you would be charged $12. However, if you order the Coco Loco without the pineapple, it would be covered.

just to expand on this - we were at CocoCay Saturday. IF you had the package, the pineapple drink was $9 and then you could get free refills all day with your package. If you did not have a package, it was $12 for each and every drink. We saw a lot of people buying the pineapples and then taking them back for refills.

Also when they walk around selling Coco Locos in the royal cups, they will charge you an extra $3 b/c of the cup. If you go to the bar and get one with a regular cup, and you have the pkg, then it is free. Or you can pay the $3 for the cup and then take it to the bar and have it refilled for free if you have the package.