Transportation from JFK hotel to Red Hook in Sept

Does anyone know of a transportation service that picks up at a JFK hotel and goes to Red Hook? I hate to go back to the airport the next day for the Princess paid shuttle ( cost $34). I really want to keep the amount close to what the shuttle costs. But want the convenience of not having to drag my luggage back to the airport.

Does anyone know of a transportation service that picks up at a JFK hotel and goes to Red Hook? I hate to go back to the airport the next day for the Princess paid shuttle ( cost $34). I really want to keep the amount close to what the shuttle costs. But want the convenience of not having to drag my luggage back to the airport.

Look at Dial7 and Carmellimo. Also look for online coupons.

What day of the week and what time would you be doing this? The taxi fare finder estimates $73 including tip, so I would expect a car service price to be at least that much. If you are traveling solo, the Princess transfer is a good deal.

138east/Carol didn't mention it, but we generally do NOT recommend travelers staying at off-airport hotels near JFK area, with some exceptions.

As far as pier transfer, for a weekend morning - Carmel quoting a flat rate fare of $45, door-to-door (before a $3 digital, online discount code + airline mileage credits if eliglbe) for a 4 door sedan, good for up to 3 adults & 3 pc. of luggage.

Trip distance is 20 or 25 miles, depending on route, travel time is 1 hour to 90 minutes, on average, weather & road conditions permitting, etc. etc.