Nachi Cocom Time Limit

Tiggipaws

Hello

We arrive on the Eurodam at 11.00am. Do you have any idea how long we will be able to stay untill on a day pass?

Until 5pm (local time) unless you arrive after noon (local time, which depends on ship, time of year and where you are sailing from) in which case it says 6.30pm.

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/eng/all-inclusive-package

Until 5pm (local time) unless you arrive after noon (local time, which depends on ship, time of year and where you are sailing from) in which case it says 6.30pm.

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/eng/all-inclusive-package

We were at Nachi on Wednesday. I booked it because of the time (we were on victory into port at 12 and their website says they stay open till 6:30 on those days) I will say that although we had a nice time they closed at 5 and the kitchen closes at 3 local. I asked about the later closing time and they said yes sometimes they stay open late.... and sometimes they don't.

We were at Nachi on Wednesday. I booked it because of the time (we were on victory into port at 12 and their website says they stay open till 6:30 on those days) I will say that although we had a nice time they closed at 5 and the kitchen closes at 3 local. I asked about the later closing time and they said yes sometimes they stay open late.... and sometimes they don't.

Since your ship left from Miami (currently EDT) if your ship arrived at noon, ship time, without any time zone changes, that would be 11am local time in Cozumel (EST year round). It is up to the captain whether he adjusts ship time. Therefore the late pass would not apply.

Presumably in winter the late pass may apply but I have never been so can't verify, just going by what the website says.

Edited by c-leg5