Interesting Article on Best and Worst Cruise Lines

FranknBeans

I was surprised that NCL did not fare well. And of course as an NCL cheerleader I totally

disagree with the rating they were given.

Our main reason for so many cruises with NCL is because of the specialty dining venues as we don't enjoy buffet's.

We cruised Royal Caribbean in Jan. on Serenade of the Seas 12 days, while we enjoyed the ship and cruise, the choice of 3 venues available (2 for use as we don't eat Sushi) we got sick of eating at the same one every second night.

But we found the service and food very good and would sail again but on a shorter cruises.

WE have over 30 cruises with NCL all B2B, 1 disastrous cruise with Carnival and now 1 with RC.

http://www.escapehere.com/inspiration/the-15-bestworst-cruise-lines-in-the-world/10/

Edited by FranknBeans

I find most articles about the best and worst and ranking are often with very little fact or merit. Cruiselines, cities to live, tourist spots, restaurants, etc. I think some media folks just gather some random stuff and write an article. Or get a survey with questionable audience. Not defending or praising NCL. Personally, we recently sailed Viking Ocean and loved it.