Serenade?

kcool

Currently on the Serenade and have been for 3 weeks with about 1 more week to go. She is in very good shape and has a very friendly crew.

Is the internet Voom quality or just old fashioned cruise internet? Can you FaceTime with it for example?

Thanks.

No O3B internet on Serenade, just old school high latency stuff.

Internet on board is much better than it was 1.5 years ago, but I still wouldn't try to do more than moderate lifting on it.

The IT guy I talked to was hopeful for additional upgrades during the November dry dock.

Thanks guys. Biker I know you are always up on the Internet situation with RC.

Beachin2 I'm glad to hear that it had improved from the year previous. I didn't know that Radiance is going to dry dock this November. I wonder what upgrades will be happening? Internet I hope.

Edited by A&L_Ont

One more question, anyone know what Terminal Radiance is using in Vancouver this year? I know the two times previous we sailed with RC in Vancouver we didn't use the Canada Place Cruise Terminal. We used a Terminal which was in the industrial shipping/container area.

Currently on the Serenade and have been for 3 weeks with about 1 more week to go. She is in very good shape and has a very friendly crew.

We are trying to choose a dining time. Can you please tell me what time the big shows are in the theater? Thank you

We are trying to choose a dining time. Can you please tell me what time the big shows are in the theater? Thank you

Looking back, most are 6:30 8:30 but a few nights have been 7:15 10:15. Do my time and just go around the schedule changes.

The shows always correspond to the traditional dining times, so if you go with either traditional slot you will be fine. If you are choosing MTD, you will be fine if you choose something close to the traditional times. If you choose something like 7 or 7:30 then some nights you might miss the show if they are only having one show.