Irma St Martin landfall

CA_Cruzing

I really hope CCL does not reschedule future cruises away from St. Martin, or any of the affected islands. While the view has changed there, tourism dollars are needed to get their economy healthy again.

Agree..I remember many regular Kauai goers from NW went to help...actually took clean up and rebuild vacations...

I really hope CCL does not reschedule future cruises away from St. Martin, or any of the affected islands. While the view has changed there, tourism dollars are needed to get their economy healthy again.

The island was decimated, airport is gone, tourism will be put on hold for several months. you can knock, St. Martin, BVI, and St. Thomas off carnival ports for some time to come.

The island was decimated, airport is gone, tourism will be put on hold for several months. you can knock, St. Martin, BVI, and St. Thomas off carnival ports for some time to come.

Tough to see happen to spots we have all spent so many good time and made great memories at. I have faith in their resilience.