Public Transportation from Le Spezia Port to Le Spezia Central Train Station

rgreenba

Does anyone know if there is a bus or public transportation from the port of Le Spezia to the Le Spezia Centrale train station? We will be on the Celebrity Reflection and it is unclear where the ship docks. Is there a port shuttle and if so, where does the shuttle drop you off.

Hi-

We are on your sailing. If you don't have an answer to your question, I can ask it at LaSpezia Centrale rail station when we are there on Sunday the 8th. I plan on finding Tourist Info there to ask questions about bus transportation myself. Then look for me after sailaway....

That is if there is a TI at the station and it's open on Sundays!!

I can only give my experience from around 18 months ago but there is a port shuttle bus which takes you out of the port (which is a large and quite industrial area) and drops you at the port terminal building (google maps have it as Terminal Crociere de la Spezia). There is a very good Tourist Information set up within the port building who will show you where to get the bus but it's basically walking around 200 metres directly in front of the port building and catching a bus on Via Vittorio Veneto. We did this the first time but to be honest the journey was so tedious - stopping and starting and in heavy traffic - that you could walk it there in not much longer