Longer Cruises.

deborahjo

Please understand I know having cruises altered are never good but.....

If I were on a cruise ship and had to spend 2-3-4-5 or more days extra at sea I am all in. I wouldn't mind the extra time on the ship.

What are your thoughts? Yes/No/Maybe. Would you stay longer or would you want off?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Who would mind the extra days ? The only problem then lies in getting flights back home.

I'll bet that people who can't get home who live in the hurricane's path to batten down the hatches and evacuate with photo albums and such would prefer to return if not too late.

Let's not think of ourselves at this sad time. Our heart's should go out to the Eastern Caribbean and the entire state of Florida and anyone who is in Irma's path.

i would love the extra days on the ship...

..however i kinda understand some of complaints due to issue with vacation leave off of work and other things. lucky my job is a bit flexible with time off but not ever job is like this

We had a 7 day turned into a 9 day cruise thanks to Hurricane Frances. Spent an extra day in Cozumel and an extra day at sea. I thought it was a great gift. But there were plenty of cranky fools threatening to sue Carnival for not getting them back to Tampa on time. LOL, go ahead and try. The port of Tampa is closed, the airport is closed so your flight is cancelled. Idiots. The worst thing that happened was we used paper napkins in the dining room on the last night, and no towel animals that night either. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I'm scarred for life over that and Carnival owes me a free cruise. :rolleyes: