FCC Rebooking

jmdx2

The last time we got them my husband's FCC had a different number than mine so I would think that you could use yours for one cruise and then you wife's on a different one

You can absolutely use a FCC to pay off a balance.

You can't spend it on two different cruises, however. Ellen's idea may work for you.

Thank-you both for these great ideas. I sure hope that this doesn't happen to me but as Frick and Frack pointed out it can happen with this class of cabin.

Andrew - Yep, I'm in that situation. ;p My TA is trying to work something out. I've booked for 10/29 already (boss doesn't know as he's busy evacuating Florida at the moment). And, I lose my TA's OBC (which is sizeable). There is a difference that they are trying to get applied to one of the bookings I have already or something. Given I'm solo in Star Class, it's kinda spendy. But, I do like it very much.

(And, since I'm wound up over Irma, I'm already ready to pull to the trigger on some for 2019 - just making a few final decisions on specific weeks. Haven't slept in days, might as well research cruises.)

Should be clear that it is what it is. Their ships - their rules. Glad I didn't lose all the money (trying to deal with airlines, etc. now, and that's not going to be fun). And I plan on have a super cruise in October (sounds silly, but a Halloween Cruise has always been something I wanted to do).

I knew this would have happened to someone, unfortunately it was you. It does sound as though you have a plan and the spirit to match it. 🙂 We sail Harmony September 30th and I am working on plans of just in case.

I'm carefully watching the storms path and thinking of my mom's water front condo in Sarasota. We have had the place since the late 80s and have been lucky so far, this might be the storm. The thing is, it is just a building.

I knew this would have happened to someone, unfortunately it was you. It does sound as though you have a plan and the spirit to match it. 🙂 We sail Harmony September 30th and I am working on plans of just in case.

I'm carefully watching the storms path and thinking of my mom's water front condo in Sarasota. We have had the place since the late 80s and have been lucky so far, this might be the storm. The thing is, it is just a building.

Star Class "leftovers" were slim pickings for the rest of the year for a solo (my poor TA and I checked voyage by voyage on Allure, Oasis & Harmony). I just got lucky as it was the exact same suite (you had shared pictures of it when I first booked last year). It's all good. I'm just glad I bailed and am not now in Florida in a shelter. (And to think I was concerned about flight delays since I was flying day of...LOL :'):')).

I remembered your Mom was in Florida. Hopefully she's safe and with you. And, you are so very right, people are important, memories are important, things are not. And I hope Harmony on the 30th is unaffected for you - can't wait to follow along on Periscope!

Star Class "leftovers" were slim pickings for the rest of the year for a solo (my poor TA and I checked voyage by voyage on Allure, Oasis & Harmony). I just got lucky as it was the exact same suite (you had shared pictures of it when I first booked last year). It's all good. I'm just glad I bailed and am not now in Florida in a shelter. (And to think I was concerned about flight delays since I was flying day of...LOL :'):')).

I remembered your Mom was in Florida. Hopefully she's safe and with you. And, you are so very right, people are important, memories are important, things are not. And I hope Harmony on the 30th is unaffected for you - can't wait to follow along on Periscope!

The cabin thing, as you will agree, a first world problem. Thankfully it worked out for you. As for mom she is only there from January to March. Right now she is in Europe for 6 weeks, but highly suspect that she will be thinking about the Florida and the Islands.

There will be scopes in September and a live review here, so if you need a pick me up join the party. Until then please be safe. :)