St. Kitts Shore Excursion advice for twin 14 year old boys and 13 year old girl

If you have been with teenagers to St. Kitts, what did you do with your teens? We had plans for St. Marteen, but now that it has changed, we are looking for a new adventure. ( I personally wish there was a helping hand type of thing we could join in on).

One of the twin is high functioning autistic and does not do well with change, so I am trying to find something soon so we can prepare him for it.

This is also their first time on Royal as they have been on Disney 3 times. They are super excited to be on Harmony in 3 weeks!

Thanks so much!

What were your plans in St. Maarten? That would give us a clue of what sort of excursion your family might like in St. Kitts.

They picked the Amazing Race. They liked being active and being a family event. They picked the window cave for Puerto Rico if that helps at all.

Thanks!

How about the train ride?

We were 3 adults on the train and found it hot and boring. If we were board I can't imagine teens who were going to do the amazing race and now sitting on a train just looking out at green weeds. Go to the st. Kitts board you will get good advice.

We have twin 14 y/o daughters. We are doing Sky Safari zip line again in December. We did this three years ago and loved it. My husband even felt secure and wanted to do it again. We booked it through RC this time, yet last time it was not offered through the ship and it was easy to book independently.

We are not exactly young parents, nor adventurous- but this was fun.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just asked my 16 year old teenage boy (also on the spectrum) and he said he liked the Batik factory. Last time we booked with Rose and Jim (http://www.roseandjimstaxi.com/testimonials.htm) and absolutely loved them. They took us where we wanted to go (Batik factory) and then made some suggestions around the island. The Fort is pretty cool too - with some great views and lots of climbing and lookout spots.

Feel free to contact me if you have any Royal questions regarding kids on the spectrum - we are veterans.

For my family, the private tour was great as they were able to be flexible when either my son, or my older parents, were done or needed a break.

We really love St. Kitts - it's a lovely island. Enjoy your trip!

Another vote for Carambola beach club. Took teenage grandchildren and they loved it - swimming, snorkeling, restaurant and nice bathrooms on site, comfortable beach loungers with umbrellas. We also walked down to the other end of the beach where there is a small beach bar (Shipwreck) and monkeys and mongoose running about, they enjoyed that as well!