Silly question about boarding time

Pugs&Kisses

So a silly question. We have FTTF, and our boarding passes say 1100-1130. However, we just received an email so "choose my check in time", and that boarding begins at approximately 12:30pm".

So which is it? 11? Or 12:30?

Check-in time for FTTF passengers is "at your leisure" which is any time after the port opens. This is different than boarding time which can be as late as stated or later or earlier. It all depends on how efficiently they clear the ship and receive clearance for boarding. You will board following platinum and diamond cruisers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So a silly question. We have FTTF, and our boarding passes say 1100-1130. However, we just received an email so "choose my check in time", and that boarding begins at approximately 12:30pm".

So which is it? 11? Or 12:30?

With FTTF you have no time.

• 1 month later...

Where will one see their "check in" time? I have looked on my boarding passes and just see this statement.Although some guests may access the terminal at 10:00AM, based on their window, boarding for all guests is scheduled to begin at approximately 12:30PM.

Am I looking in the wrong spot? TIA!

Where will one see their "check in" time? I have looked on my boarding passes and just see this statement.Although some guests may access the terminal at 10:00AM, based on their window, boarding for all guests is scheduled to begin at approximately 12:30PM.

Am I looking in the wrong spot? TIA!

You are confusing check-in time with boarding time. You do not choose a boarding time, you choose a check-in time (if you have FTTF, it anytime after the port opens). The ship will board once it has been cleared for boarding by the officials, which is often earlier than the 12:30 time that they send in the documentation. Once the ship has been cleared, those who have checked in will begin boarding in the following order:

• Wedding parties
  • Diamond/Platinum/Suites
  • FTTF
  • Numbered zones

You do not choose a boarding time, you choose a check-in time (if you have FTTF, it anytime after the port opens).

Okay when do you I choose a check in time? I'm paid in full and can print my boarding passes, will the time be on there?

Okay when do you I choose a check in time? I'm paid in full and can print my boarding passes, will the time be on there?

Go to "Manage My Cruise". On the left you should be able to choose a check in time from the drop down menu. Depending on how far away your cruise is, it might not be available yet. If it isn't, just keep checking back.

Go to "Manage My Cruise". On the left you should be able to choose a check in time from the drop down menu. Depending on how far away your cruise is, it might not be available yet. If it isn't, just keep checking back.

It's most likely not available yet. I haven't cruised in forever, I don't remember doing that before.

Thank you. :D

It's most likely not available yet. I haven't cruised in forever, I don't remember doing that before.

Thank you. :D

Mine just became available for May cruise last week. My docs originally said 12:30-3:00.

I was able to edit to 12:00-12:30 now. Took another day or two for the edocs to be corrrected.