Maria and Lee

BirdTravels

Makes me very nervous as we are on the 30 sep sailing of the escape. Latest news on Maria is that she is following somehat the same path as Irma. Hoping that both Lee and Maria will turn to the north east and have no effects on land.

Yea, this is no good. Same islands, but Antigua St Kitts Nevis maybe more in the path. BVI, USVI may get it just as bad again plus St Croix now in danger, and path looks bad for all Puerto Rico. Really wish it makes a northward turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Makes me very nervous as we are on the 30 sep sailing of the escape. Latest news on Maria is that she is following somehat the same path as Irma. Hoping that both Lee and Maria will turn to the north east and have no effects on land.

"turn northeast" :eek:..not good for those going on their NE/Canada cruises :mad:

"turn northeast" clear.png?emoji-eek-1725..not good for those going on their NE/Canada cruises clear.png?emoji-mad-1709

For the next 10 days, if the GFS forecast is correct, Jose is going to skirt past Cape Cod then loop around and back to skirt the cape for a second time. On the heels of Jose, Maria is going to follow the second coming of Jose and she will skirt cape Cod.

For the next 10 days draw a box from Boston to Yarmouth NS to Bermuda and then to Cape Hatteras. Jose and Maria will be inside the box. There will be some rough water out there.

For the next 10 days, if the GFS forecast is correct, Jose is going to skirt past Cape Cod then loop around and back to skirt the cape for a second time. On the heels of Jose, Maria is going to follow the second coming of Jose and she will skirt cape Cod.

For the next 10 days draw a box from Boston to Yarmouth NS to Bermuda and then to Cape Hatteras. Jose and Maria will be inside the box. There will be some rough water out there.

Just as long as they stay inside the box. I am on Breakaway on October 1 and would appreciate a nice smooth ocean.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app