Carnival's 12 Days of Christmas Sale?

shygirl

Are any of these deals any good? We are interested in Elation 5 nite out of Port Canaveral. $100 off /person double. We are thinking about 3 adults and 2 children for November or December 2006.

Anybody else looking?

Sara

I just booked the Elation for Dec 18-23/06 (the same cruise and same number of people as you). The PVP quoted me a price for the inside and oceanview and advised me to book today as the price on the 16th may go up as they change often. He made a note to reduce the price for the 1 & 2 person in the 2 cabins on the 16th by $100 ea.

phabric,

We are from Mississauga, not too far from you.

Just wondering why you would consider this cruise? Do you think this ship has good enough kid's camp compared to the new ships. Too bad they don't have connecting rooms. I figure with the discount, 2 rooms is the same price as 5 in one. Great ports! We would like to combine this with a few days in Orlando.

Anyone else with an opinion?

Sara

Shygirl

We live near the airport in Rexdale.

When I saw the specials, I checked out the dates and most of them were for the first part of the year. I saw this cruise and I could get the discount for the Dec 18/06. I called and got the prices. I told the PVP, I usually book in CDN$ so didn't know if that was a good price. He looked for a similiar cruise for next week and it was couple of hundred more and Christmas would be nearly double. If we add the rate of exchange it is still a good price. Just have to find good air, at least we have a choice of airports - Toronto or Buffalo.

My kids are too old for the Camp but I have heard that Carnival has good programs for the kids.

On our last cruise, we spend a few days at Disney and then travelled to Ft Lauderdale for the cruise. I was thinking of doing this as the cruise ends Dec 23.

We have been on 7 days cruises before so going on a 5 day might feel too short but I will still enjoy it.

How does the 12 days of Christmas Sale work? Are these for only new bookings or also bookings already made for 2006? We are going on one in Feb. and one in Oct. We got military discount on both cruises...will they give us more discount ontop of the military discount? Thanks for any input to help me understand the sale....:)

How does the 12 days of Christmas Sale work? Are these for only new bookings or also bookings already made for 2006? We are going on one in Feb. and one in Oct. We got military discount on both cruises...will they give us more discount ontop of the military discount? Thanks for any input to help me understand the sale....:)

New bookings only. They do not apply on top of a military discount, nor are the usually as good.

Archived