Favorite MDR items?

I'm starting to think the savory bites are a fan favorite. But each ship will say they don't have them anymore. Then the next day the server will bring some thus making you very excited. I think the servers like to make us feel special by being savory bites "just for you" [emoji16] Nice strategy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The savory bites with seeds, was not available on the Brilliance Aug. 29th cruise. I thought that, like lobster tails, are not available in the Medit. Mentioned my disappointment with Marko (waiter) and Carl (asst.) The very next night and every other night there was a plate with 7-8 pieces at our table.

Good to know. If we don't see them, we will make sure to ask!!

We were just on the Mariner of the Seas last week, and I would be hard pushed to pick a favourite. Those chefs on that ship deserve stars on their hats. We ordered items that we have had countless times on countless other ships - eg crab cakes, scallops, steak diane etc............. and can say that every single (comparable) plate of food was vastly superior to what we had before in terms of presentation, amount, and taste.

Off topic slightly I know, but the left side of the menu was Asian inspired, and I would often pick from that. Everything was incredibly tasty and fresh. Also, it is good to try things you have never had before. Pudding made with noodles??? Delicious! Favourites are always great, but when you try something new, you may just get a new favourite!

We were just on the Mariner of the Seas last week, and I would be hard pushed to pick a favourite. Those chefs on that ship deserve stars on their hats. We ordered items that we have had countless times on countless other ships - eg crab cakes, scallops, steak diane etc............. and can say that every single (comparable) plate of food was vastly superior to what we had before in terms of presentation, amount, and taste.

Off topic slightly I know, but the left side of the menu was Asian inspired, and I would often pick from that. Everything was incredibly tasty and fresh. Also, it is good to try things you have never had before. Pudding made with noodles??? Delicious! Favourites are always great, but when you try something new, you may just get a new favourite!

Are the menus the same on all of the ships??

Are the menus the same on all of the ships??

No, at least one ship (Oasis) has newer menus. There may be one or two more. There was talk about rolling out these menus to all ships about a year ago, but I cannot recall if other ships have moved to the newer menus.