Another food question

kathimac123

I've read several posts on here that say you can't take food off of the ship, and I understand and agree with the rules. However, are there any rules prohibiting taking food ONTO the ship? It's a family tradition that we have homemade caramel popcorn when we go on vacation, and I'd hate to mess with a 20+ year tradition.

I know the question sounds silly considering the vast amount of food available onboard, but we're hoping it will be ok.

I've read several posts on here that say you can't take food off of the ship, and I understand and agree with the rules. However, are there any rules prohibiting taking food ONTO the ship? It's a family tradition that we have homemade caramel popcorn when we go on vacation, and I'd hate to mess with a 20+ year tradition.

I know the question sounds silly considering the vast amount of food available onboard, but we're hoping it will be ok.

For some reason when I read this, I somehow got that you were going to make caramel corn on the ship. Was trying to picture what you were going to use to pop corn and melt caramel.[emoji1]

There should be no problem bringing it on, unless you are trying to bring a large amount.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

"Did you bring enough for everyone, Kathi?"

;) :D